Try this delicious Salmon Veracruz Recipe that is loaded with peppers, onions and tomatoes!
- 10 sliced fresh tomatoes
- 1 peeled and sliced yellow onion
- 1 each seeded and sliced red and green bell pepper
- 1 seeded and sliced jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup pitted and sliced green olives
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + more for glazing
- 8 4-ounce fresh fillets of salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Add tomatoes, onion, peppers, capers, olives, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to a Reynolds® Lasagna Bakeware Pan or similar bake-ware.
Set the salmon fillets over top of the vegetables and glaze each piece of fish with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 50 minutes or until the salmon is lightly browned and cooked through out.
Optional garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
Serve hot alongside white rice.